Tuesday 22 January 2019

A Fond Farewell

My Dear Dear readers,

It's the post I think we all knew was coming but I've been holding off for some time.

As you can probably tell from my pitiful lack of blogging, I've decided to stop using this blog. As sad as it is to say goodbye to this era of me, its time to move on.

I've grown too much and changed too much in these past 5 years for 'No Twerking Here Please' to be sustainable.

Panic not, however! I'm not giving up blogging altogether, just starting afresh. if any of you fancy keeping up with me my new blog is called 'Just Hebe' and I'll pop a link in for you to find me.

Although I'll still be talking about books, my other interests and more about me will be featured here. To save repeating myself, I've posted a full explanation for my change of heart on my new blog - which you can see by clicking 'New Beginnings'.

I hope you can all understand and that I haven't let anyone down. I'm not deleting this blog, I'm leaving it right where it is for me to reminisce and enjoy, It's just time to say goodbye.

So a big hug to you all for all your years of patience and kindness. This blog has truly shaped the woman I am today and I will forever be grateful for that.

So I shall sign out one final time (No I promise I'm not crying) and say good bye for now.

Happy reading,

Hebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment